Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just not Ready

Well. This will shock and sadden a bunch of people, but I cannot move to Hooper Bay right now. I am not ready for village life, and the drama that comes with it, and still am healing from my last depressed swing in May. I am sorry I can't be helping my community right now, but I think in the long run it would be better for me and more cost effective for the community. I love my hometown and do want to help you guys heal. I just don't think I am strong enough right now for that.

I keep going back and forth about on what to do, but staying in Anchorage is more appealing to me at the moment. I would have to find a place to stay, and it has to have running water. I am too city now and cannot live in a house without running water.

Someday I would love to go back and help out Hooper Bay, I just can't do it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment