Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Please pray

I'm pretty sure you all know this by now, but I am stuck in a depressed rut right now. All I've wanted to do the past 2 weeks is cry. I hid it very well from everyone, but last week I couldn't keep the fake happy life I was leading. I went to a supervisor at work and told them what was going on. She suggested I take some time off to get myself out of this rut. I came to Anchorage last week with my sister and her quarter of a million kids. Sad to say I've regretted that since I walked into my childhood home. This is the place where all my troubles began. I guess it's fitting I come to the one place I feel pain and love at the same time. I will be seeing a counselor on wednesday to help sort out my thought. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment