Monday, April 9, 2012

not smoking......again!!!

I'm at it again...I've decided to quit smoking...again...for the 7th time! This time I have utilized one of the many resources available. I am on Chantix right now, and so far am doing pretty good. My quit date is the 12th of April, but as of this morning, I no longer have any cigarettes, so I will not be smoking anymore. When I had quit before, I was too po' to buy any. But now that I have a pretty good paying job, and have less bills to pay, it seems I have money all the time for cigarettes. That is why I decided not to do this alone. Everyone needs help at certain times in their lives, this happens to be one of the many times I need help. The longest I was cigarette free was from August 2007 to December 2011. Thats a long ass time. Especially for someone who constantly needs "something" in their life. Before I started again, my vice was coffee. I'm sure I will go back to coffee since it is stimulating and gives me a buzz much like cigarettes do. If I seem off, or odd, or madder than usual, let me know. It could be my reaction to the Chantix, or I could just be being a bitch and not realizing it. Who knows, maybe by the end of the summer I will have a new tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment