Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shet

Gee. It seems like everyone that I love is leaving me. My BFF from carrs is leaving, the woman that understands me the most is leaving, feels like I lost the only honest male BFF ever in my life. I feel like I'm being abandoned! By the people that are not contractually obligated to love me back as much as I love them! I'm sure the new meds have something to do with the way I'm feeling. And the fact that I'm still in this damn walking boot until the first week of May might have a bit to do with how I'm feeling. Oh yes. And the fact that every single test I've taken for my job I have failed. Miserably!!!! I just want to scream and kick and cry. But I won't. I'll keep my damn head held high. With a quivering chin and tears streaming down my face, I will keep doing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment