Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Weekend with my Family

Well, last Friday I wanted to "suprise" my sister, but that plan was squashed. I did manage though to suprise Adya and my mom! I had made my travel for flight 153, which doesn't get into Anchorage until 1030ish. But I was let off of work early, so I called Alaska Airlines and had my flight changed to 152, AND got back 5000 miles! YAY ME!! Half an hour later I was on the jet all excited to "suprise" my sister. I got in and my Brother picked me up and we went to mom's house. Morg didn't seem too suprised to see me. Mostly because we have a bond so close we can't keep any secrets away from each other no matter how hard we try. That's what I tell myself anyways, so that's how it is.



Adya was in the kitchen when I walked in, and it looked like Sasafrass just woke up from a nap. The boys were riding their bikes outside and were trying to hide once they realized who was in the truck with their uncle. I did what I always do and ANNOUNCED MY ARRIVAL to the whole house by yelling at Sasafrass! Adya came running out of the kitchen and gave me the biggest hug in the world, and wouldn't let go for a long time. After that, we were chillin like we always do, and trying to decide where to go for dinner on a Friday night at 6:00 in the evening. Believe me, not an easy task for our family. We stopped by Suit 100, but since there was 11 of us, we had to make a reservation, which we do not do, or wait 45 minutes. So we checked one other place, but that place looked packed too, so we ended up having sushi. Always sushi for us. Good stuff.



After dinner we went swimming at the hotel, I forgot what the name of is, and had a blast! The girls spent most of their time in the pool while Spike and I were in the hot tub. That kid is  MONSTER! He is, I believe, 4 and his feet are almost as big as mine, and he is taller than Kumagie who I think just turned 6. Saturday was fun. We went out to lunch and during lunch I decided I wanted to get a tattoo. I was going to get a star behind my right ear, but I started looking at nautical stars and decided I get one with wings. After lunch and I think shopping I went to Rebirth Tattoo and Leslie got to adding new ink to my bod. I LOVE my new tattoo! I can't see it unless I look at pics, but EVERYONE loves it! I'm thinking of adding color, someday.



Easter was good. The Easter bunny stopped by and dropped off some pretty awesome baskets for the kids. I love watching the kids open up their baskets and showing us what they got. I love seeing their eyes light up when they find somehting they've wanted for a while, just weren't able to get though. I love their smiles that make me smile and laugh and want to just grab them and hug and squeeze them and kiss them and love them up. I love the kids period.

No comments:

Post a Comment